Diaphragm Seals | Diaphragm Pressure Seals
Diaphragm seals create a flexible barrier to protect pressure measurement instruments from extreme operating temperatures and corrosive, abrasive, and toxic process media. These seals are made from metal or plastic and are available with either a threaded, flanged, or in-line connection.
Uses for diaphragm seals include pressure transducers and transmitters, and pressure switches and gauges. Applications and industries vary widely but typically include wastewater treatment facilities, offshore oil applications, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and biotech.
Types of diaphragm pressure seals include:
- Threaded diaphragm seals connect directly to the process instrumentation with an NPT connection.
- Flanged connection diaphragm seals attach to the process instrumentation with either a raised, flat, or ring joint flange.
- In-line seals are designed for use in full port flow-thru applications that would clog standard diaphragm seals.
Diaphragm Seals for Pressure Instrumentation
Branom Instrument Co. provides diaphragm seals from several manufacturers, including WIKA, NOSHOK, Red Valve, and Winters. Our inventory includes replaceable and non-replaceable diaphragm seals in the following seal types:
- Threaded Connection Diaphragm Seals
- Flange Connection Diaphragm Seals
- Sanitary Diaphragm Seals
- In-Line Diaphragm Seals
If you are unsure of which diaphragm seal is best for your application, our team will help you select and source the best option.
Request a Quote for Diaphragm Seals
Branom has decades of instrumentation experience and delivers high-quality products produced by the industry’s leading manufacturers. We carry an extensive inventory of diaphragm seals and other instrumentation and will help you source the right products for your testing needs. Request a quote or contact us to discuss your application requirements.
Process instrumentation products you can trust from experts that can helpRequest a Quote