100 Series Industrial Type Bimetal Thermometer, 50 to 500 °F, 1/4" NPT, 2.5" Stem, 0.250" Stem Diam
Manufacturer: Noshok Inc
Mfg Product Code: 20-110-025-50/500-F/C
Weight: 0.5 lb(s)
2" Bimetal, 1/4" NPT Back Connection Thermometer
- Heavy-duty, industrial thermometer featuring a weather-resistant, tamper-proof case
- ± 1-3/4", 2", 3" and 5" sizes - center back connection only
- Highly sensitive bimetallic helix coil is heat-treated for stress relief, and silicone-coated to minimize pointer vibration and maximize heat transfer and response time
- 360º groove around stem is a visual reference to show minimum immersion point
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Used in almost every area of manufacturing, especially suited for applications in the following areas:
- Industrial process
- Food & beverage processing
These units must be operated within the catalogued environmental and application parameters. Determination of failure will be made by NOSHOK, Inc.'s equipment and personnel or a certified test facility specializing in this type of evaluation.
In keeping with and for purposes of product and/or manufacturing process improvements, NOSHOK, Inc. reserves the right to make design changes without prior notice.
±1% full scale
Specifications for 100 Series Industrial Type Bimetal Thermometer, 50 to 500 °F, 1/4" NPT, 2.5" Stem, 0.250" Stem Diam
|Accuracy||±1% full scale|