100 Series Industrial Type Bimetal Thermometer, 0 to 200 °F, 1/2" NPT, 4" Stem, 0.250" Stem Diam
Manufacturer: Noshok Inc
Mfg Product Code: 30-110-040-0/200-F
Weight: 0.5 lb(s)
3" Bimetal, 1/2" NPT Back Connection, 4" Stem Length, 0/200 ºF, 0.250" Diameter Thermometer
- Heavy-duty, industrial thermometer featuring a weather-resistant, tamper-proof case
- ± 1-3/4", 2", 3" and 5" sizes - center back connection only
- Highly sensitive bimetallic helix coil is heat-treated for stress relief, and silicone-coated to minimize pointer vibration and maximize heat transfer and response time
- 360º groove around stem is a visual reference to show minimum immersion point
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Used in almost every area of manufacturing, especially suited for applications in the following areas:
- Industrial process
- Food & beverage processing
These units must be operated within the catalogued environmental and application parameters. Determination of failure will be made by NOSHOK, Inc.'s equipment and personnel or a certified test facility specializing in this type of evaluation.
In keeping with and for purposes of product and/or manufacturing process improvements, NOSHOK, Inc. reserves the right to make design changes without prior notice.
Product Unit of Measure:
Process Connection Size: 1/2"
Measurement Maximum: 200.0
Process Connection Type: NPT
Dial Size: 3"
Accuracy: ±1% full scale
Stem Length: 4 in. (101.6)
Min Operating Temperature: 0 °F
Max Operating Temperature: 200 °F
Process Connection Location: Back
Wetted Material: 304 SS
Lens Material: Instrument Glass
Stem Diameter: 0.250 in. (6.35 mm)
Specifications for 100 Series Industrial Type Bimetal Thermometer, 0 to 200 °F, 1/2" NPT, 4" Stem, 0.250" Stem Diam
|Product Unit of Measure||°F|
|Process Connection Size||1/2"|
|Process Connection Type||NPT|
|Accuracy||±1% full scale|
|Stem Length||4 in. (101.6)|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||200 °F|
|Process Connection Location||Back|
|Wetted Material||304 SS|
|Lens Material||Instrument Glass|
|Stem Diameter||0.250 in. (6.35 mm)|