111.10 Series Brass Dry Pressure Gauge, -30 inHg to 160 psi
Manufacturer: Wika Instrument Lp
Mfg Product Code: 52406725
Weight: 0.29 lb(s)
111.10 2.5" -30 inHg/+160 psi 2nd scale kg/cm2 1/4 NPT lower mount
The model 111 pressure gauges are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. The deflection of the Bourdon tube is transmitted to a movement and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to the high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within industry.
For mounting in control panels, the pressure gauges can, depending on the process connection, be fitted with a surface mounting flange or with a triangular profile ring and mounting bracket.
The standard version of the model 111 is manufactured, cost-optimised on modern production lines, in volumes of several million instruments per year.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Heating and air-conditioning technology
- Medical engineering
- Type 111.10 ABS or Painted Steel Case Lower Mount
- Specifications according to data sheet: 111.10
- Unit of outer Scale: psi / -inHg
- Measuring range: vacuum- or compound-range
- Nominal Size: 2.5"
- Scale range: -30 inHg/160 psi
- 2nd Scale / Special Scale: 2nd scale kg/cm2
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT
- Connector location: lower mount
- Case: Black plastic
- Movement: Copper alloy
- Window: Plastic, clear
- Pointer: Aluminium, Black, with Metal Hub
- +/- 3/2/3% (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- single packing
- Process connection surface area: brass
- Dial: plastic white without stop pin
- color for 1.scale (outside): black
- color for 2.scale (inside): red
- customer logo beginning with: without
- dial background: White
- Manufacturer logo: *WIKA®*
- stop pin on dial: without