111.10 Series Brass Dry Pressure Gauge, -1 to 1 bar
Manufacturer: Wika Instrument Lp
Mfg Product Code: 52728082
Weight: 0.29 lb(s)
111.10 2.5 -1/1BAR 1/4 L ABS-CASE
The model 111 pressure gauges are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. The deflection of the Bourdon tube is transmitted to a movement and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to the high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within industry.
For mounting in control panels, the pressure gauges can, depending on the process connection, be fitted with a surface mounting flange or with a triangular profile ring and mounting bracket.
The standard version of the model 111 is manufactured, cost-optimised on modern production lines, in volumes of several million instruments per year.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Heating and air-conditioning technology
- Medical engineering
- 111.10 2.5 -1/1BAR 1/4 L ABS-CASE
- 111.10 2.5 -1/1BAR 1/4 L ABS-CASE;
- DIAL PER WN12.090, *R*, *WIKA*;
- WETTED PARTS COPPER ALLOY;
- CASE ABS BLACK WITH BLOW-OUTS;
- MOVEMENT COPPER ALLOY;
- POINTER ALUMINUM, BLACK;
- DIAL PLASTIC, WHITE WITH STOP-PIN;
- WINDOW SNAP-IN POLYSTYROL;
- ACCURACY +/-3/2/3% OF SPAN;
- SINGLE PACKAGING;