111.10 Series Brass Dry Pressure Gauge, -30 inHg to 0 psi
Manufacturer: Wika Instrument Lp
Mfg Product Code: 52736177
Weight: 0.22 lb(s)
111.10 2.0" -30 inHg 1/4 NPT lower mount
The model 111 pressure gauges are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. The deflection of the Bourdon tube is transmitted to a movement and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to the high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within industry.
For mounting in control panels, the pressure gauges can, depending on the process connection, be fitted with a surface mounting flange or with a triangular profile ring and mounting bracket.
The standard version of the model 111 is manufactured, cost-optimised on modern production lines, in volumes of several million instruments per year.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Heating and air-conditioning technology
- Medical engineering
- Type 111.10 ABS or Painted Steel Case Lower Mount
- Specifications according to data sheet: 111.10
- Unit of outer Scale: psi / -inHg
- Measuring range: vacuum- or compound-range
- Nominal Size: 2.0"
- Scale range: -30 inHg/0 psi
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT
- Connector location: lower mount
- Case: Black steel with pressure vent
- Movement: Copper alloy
- Window: Plastic, clear
- Pointer: Aluminium Pointer - Plastic hub
- +/- 3/2/3% (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- single packing
- Mounting Flange/Bracket: Front Flange, Black Steel
- Process connection surface area: brass
- Dial: Aluminum, White, with Stop Pin
- color for 1.scale (outside): black
- customer logo beginning with: without
- dial background: White
- Manufacturer logo: *WIKA®*
- stop pin on dial: at zero