111.10 Series Brass Dry Pressure Gauge, -1 to 9 bar
Manufacturer: Wika Instrument Lp
Mfg Product Code: 52750678
Weight: 0.29 lb(s)
111.10 2.5 -1/9BAR G1/4B L ST-CASE INTL STD
The model 111 pressure gauges are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. The deflection of the Bourdon tube is transmitted to a movement and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to the high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within industry.
For mounting in control panels, the pressure gauges can, depending on the process connection, be fitted with a surface mounting flange or with a triangular profile ring and mounting bracket.
The standard version of the model 111 is manufactured, cost-optimised on modern production lines, in volumes of several million instruments per year.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Heating and air-conditioning technology
- Medical engineering
- 111.10 2.5 -1/9BAR G1/4B L ST-CASE INTL STD
- Type 111.10 - Low Cost Pressure
- Material of Wetted Parts: Copper
- Movement: Copper Alloy
- Data Sheet: 111.10
- Nominal Size: 2.5''
- Range: -30 inHg...160 psi
- Process Connection: 1/4'' NPT
- Connector Position: Lower Mount
- Case: Steel, Painted Black
- Window: Polycarbonate, Snap-In
- Accuracy Class: +/- 3/2/3% (ASME B40.1
- Grade B)