111.10 Series Brass Dry Pressure Gauge, -30 inHg to 160 psi
Manufacturer: Wika Instrument Lp
Mfg Product Code: 9768041
Weight: 0.4 lb(s)
111.10 4.0" -30 inHg/+160 psi 2nd scale kPa 1/4 NPT lower mount
The model 111 pressure gauges are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. The deflection of the Bourdon tube is transmitted to a movement and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to the high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within industry.
For mounting in control panels, the pressure gauges can, depending on the process connection, be fitted with a surface mounting flange or with a triangular profile ring and mounting bracket.
The standard version of the model 111 is manufactured, cost-optimised on modern production lines, in volumes of several million instruments per year.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Heating and air-conditioning technology
- Medical engineering
- 111.10 4.0" -30 inHg/+160 psi 2nd scale kPa 1/4 NPT lower mount
- Brass wetted parts
- +/- 3/2/3% (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Case: Black plastic
- Window: Polycarbonate
- dial background: White
- Manufacturer logo: *WIKA®*