ASCO Series 215 High-Flow Gas Shut Off Valve (8215)
Manufacturer: Asco LP
Mfg Product Code: EF8215G030AC120/60,110/50D
Weight: 2.0 lb(s)
The ASCO Series 215, also known as 8215, is an aluminum body, lightweight gas safety shut off valve for high flow, low-pressure air or gas service. The pilot operated construction works from zero pressure differential with resilient soft seating for tight shut off. Optional long-life design eliminates metal-to-metal contact to extend life up to 20 million cycles. The 215 Series is ideal for vacuum service and heating equipment applications.
- Provides high flow with Cv up to 138 (Kv 118)
- Due to the resilient soft seating, these valves are ideal for high flow low pressure air and gas applications.
- A full range of pipe sizes up to 3-inches with both Normally Closed and Normally Open constructions.
- Wide range of standard AC and DC voltages
- Optional 20 million cycle long life quiet design for air service in normally closed and normally open constructions and 1-inch to 2-inch pipe available