Temperature Instrumentation Accessories
Temperature accessories include connectors, fittings, wire, and other accessories used to install, protect, and configure temperature instrumentation. The availability and compatibility of each product varies by manufacturer.
Improve Performance and Safety Temperature Accessories
Branom Instrument Co. is a distributor and manufacturer rep. offering process instrumentation for industries ranging from food and beverage to aerospace. Our team has the experience and expertise to guide you through the selection process and answer any questions you have regarding temperature instrumentation and accessories.
We offer high-quality temperature accessories from WIKA, NOSHOK, and Watlow. If you can’t find the product you need in our inventory, we’ll work with our manufacturers to source the best solution for your application.
- Temperature Instrumentation Wire: Select from thermocouple extension wire in different types and sizes, including Shielded RTD extension wire with standard color-coding.
- Protective Covers: Use these thermoplastic and metallic sensor heads to guard sensors from oil, grease, and abrasion.
- RTD and Thermocouple Plugs and Jacks: We offer various types of plugs, jacks, and mounting hardware for your temperature instrumentation.
- Insulators and Terminal Blocks: Low voltage terminal blocks for use with thermocouples, RTDs, and other temperature sensors. We also stock wire insulators in several styles.
- Pyrometer Temperature Probes: Use these handheld probes to check the product and airflow temperature in-process and laboratory applications.
- Fittings: Options include compression fittings, pipe bushings, nipples, flanges, and more for temperature sensors and instrumentation.
Contact Branom for Temperature Instrumentation and Accessories
Request a quote for temperature accessories or contact us to learn more about our extensive inventory of temperature instrumentation. We have the solutions you need for your industrial processes and provide a range of Technical Services to keep your instrumentation operational
Process instrumentation products you can trust from experts that can helpRequest a Quote